Thursday, November 29, 2012

Let the weekly updates begin!

So I would have added a photo/non-bump pic too...buuuuuut I couldn't get my camera to work the auto timer! gugh! so frusterating!
Maybe I'll just wait till I have a baby bump and not a fat bump ;)

Now on with the questionnaire!



How far along? 5 weeks
How big is baby?  Appleseed or peppercorn
Total weight gain/loss: Who knows, my scale is still broken.
Maternity clothes: Not yet
Have you started to show yet? Not yet, but I’m chubby so It may take a while.
Sleep: Good, but I have to get up to pee at least once a night.
Best moment this week: Telling my grandpa and seeing his little Irish jig of happiness.

Miss Anything? I was sad I couldn’t have a grasshopper drink at Thanksgiving…I love those!
Movement: Nope, baby is still too small.
Food cravings: Root beer and apple juice…but not at the same time ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing yet, but I do get a tiny bit queasy after eating anything.
Gender prediction: girl
Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: So Tired! and a bit foggy brained.
Major purchases this week? Nothing yet for me or baby…but we did Christmas shop for the niece and nephew!
Weekly wisdom: Organic ginger candy…and peppermint tea. I follow every meal with one of them and it has saved me.
Looking forward to: the 10th is our first ultrasound, I think I’ll feel so much more safe as soon as we see a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.