Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Best Idea Ever

So I know two posts in one day...but I had to tell you about my grandpa.

I went over to check on my gram, which she is doing fan-fricken-tastic, and see if they needed anything before I went into work/class.

You see it has been killing me not telling my grandpa that I'm finally pregnant. The man is my world. We are each others biggest fans.  Sooooooo while I was over there today my gram got a phone call and I decided I couldn't hold it in anymore...
I pulled my grandpa in the kitchen and asked him if he could keep a secret, then told him I was pregnant.
I'll be damned if my little 81yr old grandpa didn't do the cutest little Irish man jig of joy.
I'm not kidding you guys, it made my year to see him so happy. He got all teary eyed and hugged me so tight.
Best Idea Ever telling him!
(we are NOT telling my gram until we tell the rest of the world...because last IVF she called everyone she knows and told them I was pregnant...and I wasn't. The women can't keep anything a secret...or get anything right.)

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! So cute!! My ultrasound isn't until 1pm on the 10th. It's bad enough we have to wait so long they are making me wait all day! Eesssh. Wishing you the best!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.