Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pushed to day 5

The office called this morning and pushed our appointment to day 5.
I'm kinda sad, bu I know they know what's best.
We go in Tuesday at 1:45. We have 5 good embryos left and they want to see if a leader or 2 shows.

I'm kinda glad I don't have to miss class and that I get to go to church this morning. I missed church the last two weeks because I wasn't feeling well and I kinda felt I let myself down...so I'm glad to be going today.

on another note I went to see The Odd Life of Timothy Green last night...
Cried the WHOLE time, but it was good.
Infact I think my whole row cried...mom, dad, grandparents and aunt and uncle...they are all my support group.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog...wanted to send lots of positive vibes your way!!! Praying for a great transfer. It sounds like you have a great batch of embies! Best of luck to you and your husband! Praying this brings you your number 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on little embies! Keep growing big and strong! I hope they all lead! I will be thinking about you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.