Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm a hen

That's right, I said hen...
as in chicken (but not the scared kind)
the kind full of eggs.

I can feel them. It's so strange, and well kinda painful.
Every move I make, going up the stairs, getting in and out of the car, just plain walking.
I told my mom I feel like a hen about to lay a million eggs...
which I kinda am!

I woke up at 2:20am and jabbed my arm at 2:30 with my trigger last night, and we go in tomorrow at 12:15 for a 1pm retrieval!
I'm not to eat or drink after midnight tonight...which may kill me considering the first place I go in the morning is to the fridge to CHUG some orange juice. (I have a serious addiction to oj)

 thoughts and prayers are always welcome!
I'll update tomorrow and let you guys know how it went.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Good luck tomorrow! I will be thinking about you! Cant wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.