Thursday, May 12, 2011

should I stay or should I go...

I have been battling with myself the last few days. ok month.
This morning the battle heightened to the stage of making a decision, my temp dropped.( but stayed above my cover-line???)
I need to lose weight, bad. Sometimes I wonder if that is why I haven't gotten pregnant yet.

Should I keep going with the Femara and keep going the way we are now or do we take the summer "off" and I try to knock about 30lbs off and start again in August OR do I stay on Femara and we take it easy with TTC and I still try to lose weight. I've also thought about Weight Watchers, but I'm not sure that I would stick to it...I also don't have the money to do it at the moment.
The second option sounds ideal at the moment since we leave on Tuesday for a 10day vacation to Vegas and LA.
The Femara knocks me down for a week, and I really don't want to be a zombie in Vegas. Then the whole OPK battle and smexing for the next week or so would be so hard to do, we are staying with friends and who wants to really do the no pants dance in another person's bed? not this chick.

Either road we take I still plan on looking into acupuncture. I'm also reading a new book.
Here is it's Amazon page.
I've heard some good things, and glanced through it I plan on making it my entertainment on the planes. I hope it helps. If anyone has read it please let me know what you think.

I just don't know which path would be the best to take. It kills me to think of not trying, but I just can't take the extra 60lbs I have on me. 
Guhhh why does this have to be so hard?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.