Monday, May 9, 2011

10 day you challenge:day 5

six places:
I'm not sure what this entails so I'm giving you a few lists!

Favorite Vacations:
Hawaii-honeymoon
Alaska-cruise
Canada-cruise and family trip (been there twice!)
Grand Cayman-cruise
New York-visiting family
Seattle-one place I would go back to over and over again.

I want to see before I die:
Ireland
Greece
London
Antarctica
France
Italy

Favorite comfy places:
My grandparents-lazy weekends on the big corner couch with my gram, mom and aunt.
Coffee shops
Book stores-I could just walk around forever and never leave.
A print shop-I love the smell of ink and paper.
Antique stores
In my bed with a book...best place ever!

Where I would move without thinking twice:
Seattle
Portland
Chicago
New York
Madison, WI (they have my favorite beer, and the place is just plain neat)
San Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.