Saturday, May 14, 2011

10 day you challenge:day 10


The blogger was all effed up so 3days didn't post....stupid blogger. So here you go! you get them all at once!

One picture of yourself:


Four books: and since picking just four would leave you with a list of four Harry Potter books, I'm giving you my four favorite series.

Harry Potter:7,6,3,5,1,4 then 2- I know I'm going to be one big mess come July. I'm not ready for it to all be over.


The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, City of Ash, City or Glass, City of Fallen Angels /Clockwork Angel-Read them...just read them.

Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay

Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials and The Death Cure(to be released Oct 2011)

Do you want more???
Ok I give in, here are more I think you should check out.

I Am Number Four-the book is way better than the movie.
Will Grayson, Will Grayson-sweet little gay boy story...I do love my gay boys.
The Forest of Hands and Teeth, The Dead Tossed Waves and The Dark and Hollow Places.
Wake, Fade and Gone

Oldies but goodies:
Catcher in the Rye
Night
The Great Gatsby
1984

You will notice that I did not include Twilight. I have read it (many times) but after reading it I felt i needed more. I heard about the Mortal Instruments series and then moved on to some other fantastic series...looking back I realize that the Twilight series was not well written and I can't believe that I wasted so many re-reads on that series when I could have been using that time on better books. Team book Edward, Team movie Jacob, but most of all I'm team Jackson...I want to kidnap him and lock him in my basement.

Three films:
The Harry Potter Movies-I don't know how they managed to find actors that are so spot on.

Empire Records

Is a TV series and option??? good!
 Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

so those are the three that somehow got lost. Now back to your regularly scheduled bloggings...well maybe when we get back from vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.