Saturday, May 7, 2011
10 day you challenge:day 3
1. Falling. not heights, falling.
2. Driving in the snow or heavy rain...freaks me out when I can't see the road.
3. The dentist. I don't take to novocaine...I can feel everything.
4. Compliments. Strange, I know, but I get all panicky and uncomfortable whenever anyone gives me praise.
5. That infertility will cause me to be a different person.
6. That AJ will leave me for someone: prettier, skinnier, smarter or fertile.
7. That I will never be a mother.
8. That something I did when I was young and stupid caused me to become infertile.
I think fears 5-8 are common in the infertile/ttc world, but that doesn't make them any less of a fear.