Thursday, May 5, 2011

10 day you challenge:day 1


I found this and figure it would be fun. It also gives everyone a chance to get to know me.


So here goes
Day one: ten secrets.

1. I want to be a professional photographer, but I would totally settle for working for one as an editor.

2. I use to be a size 4 and I don't really care if I never am again, I just want my tummy to be smaller than my boobs.

3. I'm obsessed with late 90's & early 2000's teen movies...I have a weakness for the likes of Freddie Prince Jr. and Ryan Phillippe.

4. I would wear a tutu all the time if I wouldn't get made fun of.

5. I would have at least 5 more tattoos if AJ didn't have a say.

6. I would also have more colorful hair if AJ didn't have a say, I once had purple hair that smelled like grapes!

7. Not to toot my own horn, but I can sing REALLY well. I never perused it because I have the worst stage fright.

8. I wish I would have kept up with dancing, ballet and contemporary to be specific. 

9. I wish I had a sister, don't get me wrong I love my brother more than anything and he's my best friend, but I wish I had the bond that only sisters can share.

10. I constantly feel stupid and less than I should be.

That last one was a hard one to admit, maybe someday I'll explain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.