Friday, May 6, 2011

10 day you challenge:day 2

Nine loves:

1. Books, I could easily read all day and do nothing else.

2. Yarn, it's something about making a string transform into something warm and beautiful.

3. My brother, I mentioned this in day 1, but he is my best friend and I hate to say this because it sounds kinda odd...I love him more than anybody in my life. I think it has something to do with the fact that we are 10.5 years apart, it's like I have a 19yr old kid sometimes.

4. Photography, I kinda live with a camera attached to my face. I have one on me at all times.

5. Tea. with milk and 1 lump please.

6. Being a Nanny. It's the best job I've ever had. I love C so much.

7. Disney movies...do I really need to explain the awesome that is Disney?!?!

8. Music. Life without music would be a horrible place, if you don't believe me then go for a car ride without any music....

9. Movies. I could live without cable, but never without movies. I love all different kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.