Friday, January 18, 2013

12 week bumpdate

 
How far along? 
 12 weeks 1 day
 
How big is baby?  
A plum, about 2.1 inches long and .49 ounces!
 
Total weight gain/loss: 
 I don't think there was any change this week, I haven't weighed myself.
 
Maternity clothes: 
I've been in yoga pants all week, but I did put on jeans for classes and you bet they were maternity!
 
Have you started to show yet? 
still no, but I have noticed that the more I bend over the more things get shoved up, so I'm betting it won't be long till I am showing. 
 
Sleep: 
sleep has gotten worse, I have been up many times a night to pee and I can not get comfortable so I toss and turn all night. 

Best moment this week:  
seeing my friends at school

Miss Anything? 
caffeine...classes are so much harder with out it! 
 
Movement: 
nope

Food cravings: 
 I just HAD to have biscuits and gravy the other night.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  
 Meat. Don't even talk about it let alone show me any...I think this baby is making me into a vegetarian. Fine with me.

Labor Signs: 
Nope
 
Symptoms:  
Still get nausea when I wake up, HEARTBURN, headaches, sore back and dry skin.
 
Major purchases this week? 
 I got THE cutest skirt from Old Navy! I'm super excited about it and it fits perfect (which is shocking for a shorty like me). I also got AJ his Valentines day present! Pop Corn maker!
 
Weekly wisdom: 
just get the wheeled bag for classes, who cares if you look dumb.

Looking forward to: 
AJ and I are heading to Chicago in the morning for a little get away just the two of us! Disney store and deep dish here I come!

1 comment:

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.