Friday, January 11, 2013

11 week bumpdate

yes I am in the same color shirt as the chalk...totally unplanned.
do you like the pony tail and no makeup...I was totally too lazy to fix that.

How far along? 11 weeks 1 day
How big is baby?  A lime
Total weight gain/loss: The office scale still said 200.
Maternity clothes: Pants...I attempted to wear my regular pants with the belly band today...super tight in the hips.
Have you started to show yet? still no, but I'm fat...
Sleep: still not so good, I have a hard time falling asleep, and then back asleep after my midnight bathroom run.
Best moment this week: my surprise visit from friends last night and seeing peanut today!
Miss Anything? energy, I seem to crash quickly.
Movement: nothing that I can feel, but there sure was a ton of wiggle during the sonogram today.
Food cravings: somehow today I can't get enough to eat! I hope it sticks around. I have been wanting pears in the evening so I picked some up yesterday.
Anything making you queasy or sick? I still don't want anything to do with meat.
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Nausea when I wake up and in the late evening, HEARTBURN, headaches and dry skin.
Major purchases this week? I'm getting ready to order some shirts so I have something to wear to class and work.
Weekly wisdom:when your food aversion goes away, the store is probably not a good idea...you will spend way too much money.
Looking forward to:Going back to class and work, I know I'm odd. And getting all the tests done (Tuesday because the lab guy was out today) so we can finally tell the world that I'm pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.