Friday, January 4, 2013

10 week bumpdate

  Holy fizzy hair Batman!
It's super gloomy and crappy out here all the time so I had to use the evil flash, gotta love the yellow cast it gives my face!
Also it's not easy to write on a chalkboard, especially when you suck at drawing and your handwriting is not the perdiest.
 
 
 
How far along? 10 weeks 1 day
How big is baby?  A kumquat...or prune, but how much more fun is it to say kumquat!
Total weight gain/loss: The office scale said 200, so I must have lost a few thanks to my cold and loss of appetite.
Maternity clothes: Pants...I also got a band from Target which is nice with my favorite jeans.
Have you started to show yet? still no, but I'm convinced that if I were skinny I would be showing.
Sleep:Not so good, the last few days I can't seem to get comfy or fall asleep. I ended up on the couch after two hrs of fighting trying to fall asleep last night and even then I tossed and turned a ton.
Best moment this week: Not much of anything happened this week...I've been a slug.
Miss Anything? food...I miss food. I really want a real meal, but everything makes me so sick!
Movement: Nope, baby is still too small.
Food cravings: Nothing sounds good, I so miss food.
Anything making you queasy or sick? everything! I'm also dealing with a new type of morning sickness this week...the "I just got off a boat" feeling. IT SUCKS.
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Morning sickness, headaches and really really dry skin and lips.
Major purchases this week? I payed my tuition for this semester yesterday...does that count...it was a lot.
Weekly wisdom: if you are tired of being at home and just want to go somewhere, the grocery store is probably not the best idea...you will buy food you want, but it will be food that will make you sick...so you will be sad you get sick when you eat it anyways.
Looking forward to: cleaning out the babies room! and maybe hearing the heartbeat at my next appointment (next Friday), today was too soon...she tried forever but got nothing. She was so upset, it was almost as if she wanted to hear it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.