Monday, July 9, 2012

it's been a while...I know, but

shit has been crazy.

when they say:
When it rains it pours
I know what they mean.

The last week and a half has been hell.
My grandfather was moved from the hospital to the nursing "rehab" center.
The guy I work for is verrrry fickle and changes his mind daily...making me question if I will have a job tomorrow or not.
The BCP has been giving me constant headaches.

And just when I thought I couldn't handle any more...
AJ got a DUI

There are other issues that came to head along with the DUI, ones that almost made me leave him.  Instead I threatened to leave if he didn't cool it with his drinking. I'm not one for divorce, I choose to work at it and there are few things that would change my mind, his drinking is not one of them.

We decided, after a long talk, to continue on with the IVF. We know our marriage has some issues and needs some work, but we feel that our love and bond is too strong to put of the process.

So I went in for a Fluid Ultrasound and Mock Embryo Transfer last Thursday, AJ goes in tomorrow for another SA and next Thursday the 19th I go in for my calendar review.
It's kinda killing me not having that calendar in my hands already.

The nerve racking part is that the IVF will be done either the week before or the first week of classes of the Fall semester...meaning that I had to drop a class and I'm going to have to work it out with my other teacher so that I can miss up to two classes. I have a friend that said she would go be my replacement and take notes for me. I'm just hoping he will go for it. If he doesn't I'll be a year behind. I don't want to be a year behind, and quite frankly I can't afford to take a semester off. My loans will want me to start paying if I do.

I just feel like my life at the moment is just one big crazy mess.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are going through this. Drinking can put a strain on any relationship. I have been dealing with that since I was little. My Dad, Nana, Poppy, a few uncles MIL and Hubby's best friend all have/had issues with drinking. I have had conversations with most of them and for some it worked and they went to AA. MIL and Hubby BFF are doing amazing now. I hope your Hubby can work things out for his health and your marriage.

    ReplyDelete

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.