Monday, April 18, 2011

all over again

I feel like I'm back at the beginning of the whole TTC shit storm.

Femara round 1 = FAIL (FU-AF)
Femara round 2 starts today...I'm already a zombie.

This year I feel lucky to have great blogs/friends to read and find comfort in. It makes me feel like I'm not so alone.
Still I can't help but feel like I'm starting all over again.

I'm highly stressed this month too, which is a bag full of fun right there.
It's the end of the semester, so I have 3 major projects to do...one of witch I have a partner...a partner who is leaving the state Tuesday and returning Saturday. It's a video project and the only time the videos can be filmed is...you guessed it...next week.  I came up with the topic...it's my camera shooting the whole thing, and while I'm tooting my own horn, I'm going to be the one with the mad editing skills. Looks like I'm flying solo on that one! Woo Freekin Hoo.

And then there is the craft show. I had to sign up...it was FREE. You can't wave anything FREE in front of my face without me giving in...I'm a sucker. I know it.

Let's not even get started on Easter.  AJ's family is way prepared. I was emailed a month in advance about dinner plans and asked to bring something.  His mom's family never changes....it's a holiday, we have dinner at 4:30...be there or be an L7 weenie.
My family???? ya I still have no clue what we are doing.

Can I just skip ahead a month....I'll be in Vegas in a month ( LA too!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.