So I figured why not put one on the blog!
Without further a due I give you my list of New Years resolutions.
- loose at least 30lbs (my ultimate goal is to be back to 130lbs, and that would take dropping 60lbs)
- Organize the bedrooms. (we have 4!)
- Eat better. This is a MUST. I eat horridly. (see #1)
- Get better sleep.
- Get all A's (again!!)
- Have more "date" time with the husband.(like a real date, sicko! get your mind out of the gutter! hehe)
- Read more, learn more.
- Go to the chiropractor more, once a week is my goal. (I'm hoping this will help with my chronic pain.)
- Really learn to loom knit. (I know the basics, I would love to know how to cable.)
- Learn to cook more things (goes well with #3)
- Start and maintain a workout schedule. (a MUST in achieving #1 and probably #4 and my chronic pain)
- Find a part time job.
- Get rid of my acne! PLEASE?!?!?!
- Take more pictures.
- Spend more time with friends.
- Open an Etsy shop! (I'm almost there)
- Make a little human, live the year! (it's the year of the Rabbit you know, so I figure that means we can make like Rabbits and make babies!)
This list ended being so much longer than I wanted it to be!
I think I'm going to frame it and hang it in my activities room, so I can see it everyday.