Saturday, January 1, 2011

The First List of the New Year

I am a lister, yes that's a real word...well maybe it's not. It's true though, I have a list for everything. Maybe it's because I know I WILL forget if I don't make a list. They are everywhere around our house.
So I figured why not put one on the blog!



Without further a due I give you my list of New Years resolutions.

  1. loose at least 30lbs (my ultimate goal is to be back to 130lbs, and that would take dropping 60lbs)
  2. Organize the bedrooms. (we have 4!)
  3. Eat better. This is a MUST. I eat horridly. (see #1)
  4. Get better sleep.
  5. Get all A's (again!!)
  6. Have more "date" time with the husband.(like a real date, sicko! get your mind out of the gutter! hehe)
  7. Read more, learn more.
  8. Go to the chiropractor more, once a week is my goal. (I'm hoping this will help with my chronic pain.)
  9. Really learn to loom knit. (I know the basics, I would love to know how to cable.)
  10. Learn to cook more things (goes well with #3)
  11. Start and maintain a workout schedule. (a MUST in achieving #1 and probably #4 and my chronic pain)
  12. Find a part time job.
  13. Get rid of my acne! PLEASE?!?!?!
  14. Take more pictures.
  15. Spend more time with friends.
  16. Open an Etsy shop! (I'm almost there)
  17. Make a little human, live the year! (it's the year of the Rabbit you know, so I figure that means we can make like Rabbits and make babies!)

This list ended being so much longer than I wanted it to be!
I think I'm going to frame it and hang it in my activities room, so I can see it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.