Friday, December 24, 2010

sometimes you just want to punch the pregnant chick.

We went to a gathering of friends last night.
The "Merry Christmas form Mom, Dad, Kid and one on the way" Family was there...
We chatted (me, the pregnant chick and another girl friend) and come to find out they got pregnant after only about 3 months.
No big deal, and it didn't bug me until later in the evening.
The pregnant chick and I were talking about things and she said a few times "doesn't it just suck trying to get pregnant?"
OMG REALLY!!!
I wanted to pull put my lovely bitchy self and respond with something like "wait you tried for 3 months...why don't you multiply by 5 and then get back to me"
I wanted to punch her in the face so hard.
I wanted to lock myself in the bathroom and cry for a good long time.

Sometimes I don't think that people realize how hard the holidays are for people who are trying to get pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, 3 months? I'd KILL for only having to wait 3 months! She should try six and a half years which is where I'm currently at lol.

    I don't blame you for wanting to say something or lock yourself in a room and cry, with stupid comments from fertiles.

    -hugs-

    ReplyDelete

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.