Wednesday, December 15, 2010

up too speed

We have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now.
I quit taking birth control March of 2009, and it took almost a year to get my hormones back in balance. Sometimes I think they still are out of whack. Lord knows my face looks like I'm 14 not 29 most of the time.
We used condoms until we got married in September 2009(gasp! yes we did the no pants dance before we got married...think what you will). We used what I like to call the "pull out and pray" method for about a month until we were sure that I was covered under insurance, then we just went with the "we are not not trying" for about a month. Then I found out about the Basil Body Temping Method. I have been temping since April of 2010 (watching cervical mucus since March 2010).
This lead to the knowledge that "not not trying" was being timed all wrong. I don't know who decided to tell the world that ovulation happens on the 14th day of your cycle...
Anyways...my cycles look like roller-coaster rides, and until last month (November 2010) it seems that I ovulated every month...last month I did and then they took it away.
I have used OPK's since June 2010, with the exception of November 2010.

There now you are up to speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.