Thursday, March 17, 2011

An Irish Blessing for you.

May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.









I am what you would call an Irish girl, though I'm not 100% Irish by blood, I am by heart.
I have a million freckles everywhere.
I have a DEEP love of potatoes. 
I may not be a fan of beer, but I won't turn down a Killian's Irish Red...ever.

If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Ireland...and good luck getting me to leave.



 I'm stuck in class all night tonight so have a green beer for me.

I would much rather be on this beach, with my camera and a Killian's
and a bowl of potato soup
with my grandpa
while he sings me the old Irish song my great grandma use to sing me.


That would be just about the best day in existence ever.



Sláinte

1 comment:

  1. I loved Ireland.

    My dads side is from Ireland, this year there is a massive family reunion and I swear, if I win the lottery I am SO there!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.