Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I have been on vacation. In more ways than one.
I took the month off. It feels fantastic.
No temping at 6am every morning, no peeing in a cup and coffee every morning! and best of all no Femara.

I however had bronchitis. It was wonderful (please read with thick sarcasm). I managed to stop hacking the day before we left. Flying wile wheezing sucks...especially for someone who has anxiety and hates flying.

Anyway enough about me being sick.
AJ and I did EVERYTHING there was to do in Vegas and LA...we saw so much in CA that I needed a vacation from my vacation. Even though I was sick it was the best vacation.

Fun Fact...
The cave in the above photo is in Rancho Palos Verdes CA. It can also be seen in some of the movies you probably love. Have you seen Pirates of the Caribbean?  You know in the first one when the pirates sail into the cove to kidnap Elizabeth? Yep that cave above is part of that cove!

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.