Thursday, August 11, 2011

two weeks is a long time

But I don't need to tell you guys that...we are all masters of the 2ww.
This is a different two weeks though. These last two weeks I have been sitting here stubbornly patiently waiting for the Dr.s office to call back and let me in on the progesterone test I took on 7-27.
I have high hopes (please read with heavy sarcasm) that they will still call to fill me in on their own, but lets get real here...I'm the one that is going to have to call.
I'm sorry but this is bull shit.

On another note, I got my craft room together in the past few weeks! It's not decorated yet, but it's totally functional. So I'm at least occupied while I'm waiting for the stupid office to let me know what the heck is going on with my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice. be kind. be loving.
please.