I can't believe that was the last time I posted...
well yes I can.
Lots of shit has happened since then.
1. we both turned the big 30
2. we decided to put our house on the market. (AJ got a big promotion!)
3. I had to get the house ready to sell while finishing out a semester full of classes.
4. put house on market....SOLD IT IN 5 DAYS...5!
5. SHIT NOW WE HAVE TO FIND A NEW HOUSE! NOW!
6. Thanksgiving....Christmas....smooch and snuggle niece and nephew.
7. PACK HOUSE FULL OF SHIT. (again all me, with AJ working and the semester over it all fell to me)
8. Move house full of shit...in the snow...because we are cursed...it snows/rains EVERY time we move.
9. start new semester.
oh and try to get knocked up during all that was key....heh
here's the ttc breakdown
love love love my RE, he rocks my socks.
I'm in month 2 of Metformin....suck. I can't drink unless I want to have the runs....and I have those anyways it's just worse when I drink or eat...well anything really.
RE is much smarter than Dr. (not my)Girlfriend. He actually takes the right tests! Finding out that AJ's swimmers are swimming but they don't go anywhere and he tested me to the extreme and found my C-Peptide low...so Metformin.
Now he want's to do a IUI next month (since I'm already on CD3). I'm kinda frightened about that one. I dug out all my books and I have been google's best friend today. I even bit the bullet and checked out the boards on The Bump...didn't post just lurked around.
If anyone has helpful info on IUI I would be ever so grateful!